Do you want to be more than just a white coat?
If you are a highly motivated student looking for a medical school that will offer you a top tier education and a curriculum that takes global health seriously, MSIH should be at the top of your list.
MSIH offers a four year, English language, North American medical curriculum with global health modules integrated into each year of study. Our unique setting in the south of Israel means our students learn from the world class faculty of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, and from day to day engagement with real world global medicine challenges. This global health experience serves our graduates as they go on to become leaders in US hospitals and institutions around the world.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Residency placements after MSIH (100% match rate for the class of 2018)
- International and North American clerkship opportunities
- Living and studying in Israel
- Speaking with current students and alumni
- Navigating the application process
What Does MSIH Offer Me?
- High residency match rates that parallel top medical schools in the United States
- Small class sizes and personal attention from accomplished and experienced faculty
- Comprehensive residency-planning support
- Close and extremely supportive community of peers
- Diverse cross-cultural experience in Israel plus eight-week global health clerkships in sites around the world
- Fourth-year electives and clerkships at highly selective medical centers in the U.S. and Canada, including Columbia University